IFFCO Recruitment of Trainee (Firemen) Nationwide Apr 2021
IFFCO Recruitment 2021: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited has issued new employment notification for Trainee (Firemen) posts. Now it has started the online process @ IFFCO Website. It invites online application from eligible candidates. According to the IFFCO Notification, online registration link will be available up to 10.05.2021. As per the IFFCO recruitment notification, there are various vacancies will be filled by IFFCO and these vacancies are assigned for IFFCO Trainee Vacancy. Candidates want to get ITI jobs in central govt those candidates kinldy submit your application via online mode on or before 10th May 2021.
IFFCO selection will be based on Physical Fitness, Physical Efficiency Test (only for ITI holders), Online Test & Interview. Aspirants who have shortlisted in IFFCO recruitment process will be appointed at anywhere in India. IFFCO Recruitment apply online and IFFCO Trainee notification is available in official website (www.iffco.in). Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of www.iffco.in recruitment, IFFCO latest vacancy, upcoming central govt jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IFFCO Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited|
|Job Name||Trainee (Firemen)|
|No of vacancy||Various|
|Agriculture Graduate Trainee Salary||Check Advt|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.05.2021|
You may visit IFFCO Career to get more details about this www.iffco.in vacancy. Here you will get details of Trainee Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for IFFCO Trainee (Firemen) Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold BSc degree (Fire & Safety)/ ITI (Fire) from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2021)
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- IFFCO selection will be based on Physical Fitness, Physical Efficiency Test (only for ITI holders), Online Test & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply IFFCO Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website iffco.in.
- Find the advertisement “Job application for the post of Trainee (Fireman). last date for application is 10th May 2021.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the official notification, find apply link then click on the link.
- New page will be opened, then enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.