Vantage Circle recruits Strategic Partnership Executive in Guwahati Apr 2021
Company Name: Vantage Circle
Position Name: Strategic Partnership Executive
Job Location: Guwahati
No. of Positions: 1
Vantage Circle, an All-in-One Employee Engagement Platform, and a SaaS solution for employee privileges. Currently, we have 8 of the top 10 Indian IT firms as our clients and have our offices in Delhi, Bangalore, and Dallas (US). Also, we are expanding rapidly our team in Guwahati – Six Mile. We have partnered with major e-commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, etc to provide customized deals and discounts to corporate employees in India. Our website – www.vantagecircle.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you are an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Strategic Partnership Executive who will be responsible for building and maintaining strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, and client visits.
- Research and analyze the products, and partnership frameworks to find a suitable opportunity.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Negotiate and finalize deals and MOUs in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, webinars, podcasts, partnership referral programs, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- 1-2 yrs of previous working experience in Partnerships or Outreach or Alliance vertical is preferred.
- Previous experience or Understanding of SaaS or IT products or Corporate Wellness or HR Software Industry is preferred.
- Graduates and Masters in Marketing, or similar relevant field.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker.
- Networking aptitude.
- Great multitasking skills.
- Attention to details.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply by visiting this link – https://vantagecircle.kekahire.com/JobDetails/6014