Alfresco Solutions recruits Center Manager in Guwahati Apr 2021
Job Title: Center Manager
Minimum experience – 1 – 3 years
Strong verbal and written communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills; Should demonstrate patience & perseverance. Should be able to counsel students. Must have the inclination towards society and working for marginalized community. Prior experience as a Center Head in skill development projects will be an added advantage.
- Planning and strategizing the operations.
- Plan and mentor the Trainers in initiating batches at
- Plan/update the Manpower Requirements and ensure optimum utilization of the existing resources by working closely with the Training
- Responsible for overall implementation of program in the areas of work / states assigned within the given framework of program
- Monitor Trainers activities as per the Lesson Plan.
- Market Feasibility study for implementing various
- Monitor Student Attendance and Dropout Percentage, Curriculum coverage, Students/Alumni/Parents meet, Placement
- Explore new prospective
- Assist the Training Head in overall program implementation and management of Centers spread in the respective
- Providing guidance and support to Trainers for smooth implementation of the program.
- To coordinate and seek support from other departments/line authority so as to provide timely support to the Training
- Conducting Periodical checks across the Area to ensure the Quality work.
- Motivating & building the Training
- Ensure strict adherence to the processes laid through field visits, and orientation programs at the Centre
- Apprise Management about Training & Placement Status through Batch reports.
Education: Bachelor’s (required)
Job Location – Guwahati, Assam
Preference will be given to the candidates having prior experience in DDUGKY Training project.
Salary: 18,000.00 – 22,000.00 per month
Other Qualification (Must & Non Negotiable) – Candidate must be from Khasi or Garo Community with good command over the language.