KM Virtual Assistant Services recruits Web Researcher & Virtual Assistant in Dibrugarh Mar 2021
Organisation: KM Virtual Assistant Services
We are looking for a Web Researcher & Virtual Assistant for our start-up who has prior experience in online research, virtual assistant jobs.
No. of job openings: 3
1. Do research on the internet for data, information and related jobs
2. Handling Social media and other related services
3. IoT (internet of things) tasks
- Minimum 10+2 with computer knowledge
- MS Office, Google Docs
- Familiar with IoT (internet of things)
- Analytical mind
- Eager to learn
Note: We are about to open our office in Dibrugarh so the shortlisted candidates have to work from home for the first 10-15 days as training period on their own computer/internet. Successful candidates will be selected for recruitment after the training period.
The training period will have remuneration for 10-15 days depending on the work done.
Interested candidates can send their updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org