NIRDPR Recruitment of 510 Vacancies (State Programme Coordinator, Young Fellow & Cluster Level Resource Person) across India (Last Date: 09.03.21) Mar 2021
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj is looking for young and experienced candidates various positions on contract basis. Recently NIRD has issued on new employment notice [Advt. No.16./2020] regarding 510 vacancies. It invites applications via online mode only. These 510 vacancies are allocated for State Programme Coordinator, Young Fellow & Cluster Level Resource Person posts & post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking 12th pass jobs in central govt should submit the online application for NIRDPR Jobs 2020 is 09.03.2021 (Extended).
Test/ Interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for NIRD Jobs 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. NIRDPR recruitment notification & NIRD recruitment apply online is available @ www.nirdpr.org.in. All the posts are filled by purely on contract basis. There is no application fee for applying for the above post. The candidate should submit application online only and no need to apply through post. More details of NIRD&PR vacancy, upcoming NIRDPR Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NIRDPR Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No.16./2020|
|Job Name||State Programme Coordinator, Young Fellow & Cluster Level Resource Person|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||09.03.2021 (Extended)|
Here you will get information of State Programme Coordinator, Young Fellow & Cluster Level Resource Person Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
NIRDPR Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 510 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly Salary|
|State Programme Coordinator||10||Rs.55000|
|Cluster Level Resource Person||250||Rs.12500|
Eligibility Criteria for NIRD SPC, YF & CLRP Posts
- Applicants should pass 12th Std/ PG Degree in concerned subject from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- State Programme Coordinator: 30 to 50 years.
- Young Fellow: 21 to 30 years.
- Cluster Level Resource Person: 25 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Test/ Interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for NIRD Jobs 2020.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply NIRDPR Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website nirdpr.org.in
- Click “Job Vacancies” find the advertisement “Recruitment for the positions of State Program Coordinators, Young Fellows & Cluster Level Resource Persons under the project “Creating Clusters of Model Gram Panchayats to Achieve Holistic & Sustainable Development through Institutional Strengthening of GPs and Enablement of Quality GPDP across India”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Apply Online”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.