TMC Recruitment 2021: Tata Memorial Centre invites eligible applicant of Indian Nationality for filling up 31 vacancies. TMC has recently announced recruitment notification [Ad.no: VAR/ 2021/ 002] for the post of Female Nurse. Interested candidate should apply only through online mode only, the last date to submit online application is 20.02.2021. Applicant who are seeking for Central Govt jobs can use this opportunity. Job location will be at TMC units of HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL/ MAHAMANA PANDIT MADANMOHAN MALVIYA CANCER CENTRE etc.
TMC select applicants based on interview, written test and skill test. At the time of interview or test candidate should bring original documents along with one set of copy of some relevant documents. TMC appointment will be purely on Contract Basis for a fixed term on consolidated remuneration. The selected candidates will be appointed at any units of Tata Memorial Centre such as Guwahati, Mumbai, Mullanpur, Vizag and Varanasi. More details of Tata Memorial jobs, Upcoming TATA Memorial Centre Notifications, tmc.gov.in online application, Tata Memorial Hospital Vacancy, selection list, result etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of TMC Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||TATA Memorial Centre|
|Advertisement No.||VAR/ 2021/ 002|
|Job Name||Female Nurse|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Mumbai, Mullanpur, Vizag and Varanasi|
|Notification Released Date||27.01.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||20.02.2021|
In a kind manner, candidates are advised to visit the official website “tmc.gov.in” to get the details of Tata Memorial Centre recruitment 2021. Here you will get the details for the post of Female Nurse includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Nurse Vacancies
- Applicant should have completed General Nursing & Midwifery Plus Diploma/ B.SC (Nursing).
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 20.02.2021)
- Candidates age limit should be 30 years.
- Interview/ Written Test/ Skill Test.
- Candidate should pay the application fee of Rs. 300, online using Debit/ Credit Card.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Female Candidates/ Persons with Disabilities/ Ex-Serviceman.
- The last date to submit online application is 20.02.2021.
Steps to apply online for Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “tmc.gov.in”
- In the homepage, click Careers to find the notification of Full time NON- MEDICAL position.
- Read the notification carefully and check Eligibility.
- Apply through online mode.
- The online application form is available on the official website.
- Fill the details properly and click submit button.