UPSC Recruitment of 240+ Vacancies (Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Professor etc) Nationwide Jan 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission announced new job notification for the post of Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Director & Assistant Professor in various departments. UPSC has recently published recruitment notification [Ad.no: 02/2021] for filling up 240+ vacancies for the above said UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021. Applicants seeking jobs in Central Government can use this chance & apply online. Eligible candidates can apply for this UPSC Jr. Technical Officer & Other Jobs on or before 11.02.2021. UPSC Job Notification & apply online link is available @ www.upsc.gov.in/ www.upsconline.nic.in.
The Engagement may be Temporary/ Permanent according to the above said posts. Candidates will be short-listed for interview only on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. After applying online, the candidates are required to take the printout of the application on or before 12.02.2021. Through the online application form given below, candidates can apply online. Candidates must upload the prescribed documents/certificates along with the application form. Candidates shoulf pay fee in a prescribed manner. More details of UPSC latest vacancy, upcoming vacancy, result, current openings, merit list, selection list etc will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement No.||02/ 2021|
|Job Name||Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Professor etc|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||11.02.2021|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Professor & Other vacancies post includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.
Vacancy Details of UPSC Advertisement 2021:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Technical Officer||06|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||80|
|Data Processing Assistant||116|
|Total 249 Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Data Processing Assistant & Other Vacancies:
Educational Qualification for UPSC New Vacancy 2021:
- Candidate should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ MBBS/ Law/ Bachelor degree/ Master Degree/ Equivalent in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Upper Age Limit is 30-45 years.
Selection Process for UPSC Jobs:
- Selection on the basis of Interview.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS (male candidates) – Rs. 25/-
- No fee for other categories.
- Candidates can pay fee Online/ Offilne.
- Applicants should pay fee Online.
Steps to apply Union Public Service Commission Recruitment
- Go to the official website “upsc.gov.in”
- Click Recruitments, Find the ‘Advertisement No.02/ 2021’
- Read the notification carefully and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration slip.