NIA Recruitment 2021: National Investigation Agency – Ministry of Home Affairs invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the new employment notice on 30.12.2020 for Senior Public Prosecutor, Public Prosecutor, Deputy Legal Advisor, Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk posts. As per the NIA recruitment notification 2021, totally 25 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking jobs in central govt can use this opportunity. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address Within One Month/ Within Two Months from the date of publication of this advt in Employment news.
NIA recruitment application form and National Investigation Agency Recruitment notification is available in official website (www.nia.gov.in). Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree from recognized university. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ranchi & Imphal. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NIA vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Job Name||Senior Public Prosecutor, Public Prosecutor, Deputy Legal Advisor, Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ranchi & Imphal|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 01 Month/ Within 02 Months|
You may visit www.nia.gov.in Website to get more details about NIA recruitment. Here you will get information of Assistant & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
NIA Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 25 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Senior Public Prosecutor||01||Rs.67700-208700|
|Deputy Legal Advisor||01||Rs.78800-209200|
|Upper Division Clerk||04||Rs.25500-20200|
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Assistant, UDC & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Aspirants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceeded 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
How to apply NIA Recruitment Notification 2021
- Go to official website nia.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment Notices” find the advertisement “Nominations invited for the posts of Deputy Legal Advisor, Senior Public Prosecutor and Public Prosecutor in NIA on deputation (ISTC)/ absorption basis & Nominations invited for the posts of ministerial staff in NIA on deputation basis”
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.