Central Passport Organisation, MEA Recruitment of 16 Vacancies (Passport Officer & Deputy Passport Officer) Nationwide Jan 2021
MEA Recruitment 2021: Central Passport Organization, a subordinate office of the Ministry of External Affairs intends to fill up the following posts in various passport offices. It invites offline mode application from officers of Central govt/ State govt/ UT. There are 16 vacancies are filled by Passport office and these vacancies are assigned for latest Passport Office Job Vacancies i.e. Passport Officer & Deputy Passport Officer posts. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs should send the filled application form to given address within 60 days from the date of publication of this circular. MEA recruitment notification & Passport office recruitment application form is available @ mea.gov.in.
Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis and should hold Degree from recognized university. Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years. Passport Office will recruit the candidates on interview basis and shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at Bengaluru [Karnataka], Chennai [Tamilnadu], Ghaziabad [UP], Cochin [Kerala], Delhi, Guwahati [Assam], Jaipur [Rajasthan], Kozhikode [Kerala], Lucknow [UP], Kolkata [WB], Mumbai [Maharashtra], Madurai [TN], Nagpur [Maharashtra], Pune [Maharashtra], Ranchi [Chhattisgarh] & Visakhapatnam [AP]. More details of Passport Office Delhi vacancy, upcoming Passport Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Passport Officer Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Central Passport Organization|
|Job Name||Passport Officer & Deputy Passport Officer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru [Karnataka], Chennai [Tamilnadu], Ghaziabad [UP], Cochin [Kerala], Delhi, Guwahati [Assam], Jaipur [Rajasthan], Kozhikode [Kerala], Lucknow [UP], Kolkata [WB], Mumbai [Maharashtra], Madurai [TN], Nagpur [Maharashtra], Pune [Maharashtra], Ranchi [Chhattisgarh] & Visakhapatnam [AP].|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 60 days|
Here you will get information of Passport Officer & Dy Passport Officer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
- As per the notification, overall 16 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly salary|
|Deputy Passport Officer||13||Rs.67700-208700|
Eligibility Criteria for MEA Passport Officer & Dy. Passport Officer Posts
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Should hold Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MEA will recruit the candidates on interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check advt to get address details.
How to apply Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website mea.gov.in
- Click “E-Citizen/Tenders -> Circulars/Notifications/Vacancies” select “Circulars/Notifications/Vacancies 2020”
- Find the advertisement “Vacancy Circular for the post of PO and DPO in Central Passport Organisation on deputation basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|