ICFRE Recruitment of 43 Vacancies (Conservator of Forest & Deputy Conservator of Forest) Nationwide Jan 2021
ICFRE Recruitment 2021: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education is going to fill up 43 vacancies in Various ICFRE institutes. Recently ICFRE has announced new job notice [No.32-20/2021-ICFRE] on 08.01.2021 for above said ICFRE Forester Posts. It invites offline applications from eligible to filling up the deputation posts of Conservator of Forest & Deputy Conservator of Forest under different projects and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking central govt Jobs should submit the application form to given address on or before 22.02.2021.
ICFRE Conservator selection will be based on Interview/ Test. After that selected candidates will be placed anywhere in India under council. ICFRE Conservator Recruitment 2021 notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.icfre.gov.in. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Application should send the offline application to the prescribed address attached in the notification. More details of ICFRE recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ICFRE Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2021:
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Job Name||Conservator of Forest & Deputy Conservator of Forest|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification release date||08.01.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of application||22.02.2021|
You may visit www.icfre.gov.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Conservator & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
ICFRE Vacancy Details 2021
- As per the notification, overall 43 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Conservator of Forest||25|
|Deputy Conservator of Forest||18|
Eligibility Criteria for ICFRE Conservator & Other Vacancy
Essential Qualification & Age Limit for ICFRE Jobs:
- Check Notification for Education Qualification & Age Limit.
Selection Process for ICFRE Vacancy:
- ICFRE selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Application should reach Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O New Forest, Dehradun,- 248006.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Candidates should pay Rs.500/-
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, ICFRE, payable at Dehra Dun.
How to apply ICFRE Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website www.icfre.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, Dehradun invites applications from eligible IFS/SFS Officers on deputation basis for filling up the posts at level of Conservator of Forests (CF) and Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF) in various Institutes and Centers under ICFRE”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|