Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard is going to fill up 358 vacancies for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. It invites online application from qualified Male candidates for above said ICG Recruitment 2021. As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment notification, there are 358 vacancies are allocated for Navik & Yantrik posts. Applicants who are seeking Defence jobs will make the online registration from 05.01.2021. The last date for submission of online application for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 is 19.01.2021.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 apply online and ICG Recruitment notification is available in official website (joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/ ). Aspirants must have passed 10th Std/ 10+2 examination. Candidates age limit should be 18 to 22 years. ICG selection will be based on written examination, physical fitness test and medical examination. Shortlisted candidates will be placed anywhere in India. Applications via online mode only will be acceptable. More details of Join Indian Coast Guard latest vacancy, upcoming ICG job notices, syllabus, result, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Name||Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.01.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||19.01.2021|
|Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in / joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in|
You may visit joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Website to get more details about Indian Coast Guard recruitment. Here you will get information of Navik & Yantrik like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Join Indian Coast Guard Vacancy
- As per the ICG notification, overall 358 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment nd post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Navik(General Duty/ Domestic Branch)||310||Rs.21700|
|Yantrik (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics)||48||Rs.29200|
Eligibility Criteria for ICG Navik & Yantrik Vacancy
- Aspirants must have passed 10th Std/ 10+2 examination from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 22 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ICG selection will be based on written examination, physical fitness test and medical examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Navik Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment advertisenment for Enrolled Personnel 02/2021 batch (click here)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.