Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment of 97 Vacancies (State Programme Manager, Programme Manager, State MIS Manager, Accounts Manager & Data Entry Operator) across Assam Jan 2021
TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam invites online mode applications from eligible candidates to fill up 97 vacancies on Contractual basis for a period of 2 (two) years. Recently TTWD has issued new employment notice [No. DTGW/ ESSTT/1/2020-21/53] on 07.01.2021 for State Programme Manager, Programme Managers, State MIS Manager, Accounts Manager & Data Entry Operators posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are searching jobs in Assam state kindly make the online registration from 08.01.2021 to 25.01.2021.
TTWD Assam Recruitment Notification & TTWD Recruitment Apply Online link is available @ ttwd.assam.gov.in. Applicants who are seeking 12th pass jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. TTWD selection will be based on Written Test (All Posts), Computer Practical Tests (Only for DEO) & Viva Voce (Except DEO) and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Assam State. There will be no application fee. The candidates must be citizen of India and ordinarily resident of Assam. More details of TTWD vacancy, upcoming govt job notices, syllabus, answer key, result, merit list, selection list, admit card, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TTWD DEO Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam|
|Advertisement Number||No. DTGW/ ESSTT/1/2020-21/53|
|Job Name||State Programme Manager, Programme Managers, State MIS Manager, Accounts Manager & Data Entry Operators|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||08.01.2021 (10.00 am)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.01.2021 (midnight)|
Before applying, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website. You may visit Official Website to get more details about ttwd.assam.gov.in recruitment. Here you will get information of DEO & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Assam TTWD Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 97 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|State Programme Manager||01||Rs.35,000 + Rs.10,000|
|Programme Managers||46||Rs.18,000 + Rs.3,000|
|State MIS Manager||01||Rs.30,000|
|Data Entry Operators||48||Rs.15,000|
Eligibility Criteria for TTWD DEO, SPM & Other Posts
- State Programme Manager: Masters in Social works/ Sociology, MBA(HR), Mass Communication
- Programme Managers: Graduate in any discipline
- State MIS Manager: BE in Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering/ MCA
- Accounts Manager: Graduate in Commerce stream
- Data Entry Operators: PU/HSSLC or equivalent exam
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Accounts Manager: 21 to 62 years
- All Other Posts: 21 to 45 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- TTWD selection will be based on Written Test (All Posts), Computer Practical Tests (Only for DEO) & Viva Voce (Except DEO)
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- There will be no application fee.
How to apply Tea Tribes Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website ttwd.assam.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement relating to engagement for various Contractual Posts of Programme Management Unit (PMU) for Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “https://ttwpmujobapplication.in”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.