Intelligence Bureau Recruitment of 2000 Vacancies (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II / Executive) Nationwide Jan 2021
IB Recruitment 2021: Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) is going to start the online process for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II / Executive i.e. ACIO-II/ Exe in IB. Recently new IB Job notice has been circulated regarding 2000 vacancies. As per the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment notification, overall 2000 candidates will be hired for IB ACIO Vacancy. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs those candidates kindly use this IB jobs opportunity and online registration link not yet activated.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2021 notification & Intelligence Bureau recruitment apply online link will be available @ www.mha.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. IB ACIO selection will be based on Written Examination & Interview and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. More details of Intelligence Bureau vacancy, upcoming IB jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IB ACIO Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs)|
|Job Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date of Online Application||19.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||09.01.2021|
You may visit official Website www.mha.gov.in to get more details about the recruitment. Here you will get information of ACIO Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- IB ACIO selection will be based on Written Examination (Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3) & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories & Rs.100 for All SC/ST, all female candidates
& all ExSM.
- Online payment only will be accepted.
How to apply online MHA IB Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website of Ministry of Home Affairs: www.mha.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said IB ACIO vacancy 2021, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link then click on the link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.