IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited is going to fill up 47 vacancies in Pipeline Division. It invites online application from talented aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [PL/HR/ESTB/RECT-2020(1)] for IOCL Pipeline Division Vacancy. As per the IOCL recruitment notification, these 47 vacancies are allocated Non-Executive Posts i.e. Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Central govt can apply to this recruitment from 22.12.2020 to 15.01.2021.
IOCL recruitment notification pdf & Indian Oil Recruitment apply online link is available in IOCL careers. Aspirants must have possessed 10th/ ITI/ Diploma in relevant trade from recognized university. Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years. Candidates can apply for one Post Code only. Contenders should apply one discipline only. IOCL will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). After that selected candidates will be placed at West Bengal, UP, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Haryana, HP, Tamil Nadu, AP, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Gujarat & Rajasthan. More details of IOCL call letter, merit list, result, latest central govt jobs notification etc. are given in IOCL official website.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited shortly IOCL is a largest public sector company which meets entire country energy demands. IOCL has been functioning since 1959. Headquarter of IOCL has been located in New Delhi, India until now. Indian Oil Corporation produce products such as fuels, lubricants, petro chemicals and Etc. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, IOCL is being a Maharatna Company.
Details of IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Job Name||Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant|
|Job Location||West Bengal, UP, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Haryana, HP, Tamilnadu, AP, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Gujarat & Rajasthan|
|Starting date for Submission of online application||22.12.2020|
|Last date for Submission of online application||15.01.2021|
|Written test date (tentative)||14.02.2021|
Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application. You may visit IOCL Official Website to get more details about IOCL recruitment. Here you will get information of Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant Posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, selection process and how to apply.
Indian Oil Pipeline Division Vacancy Details
- As per the notification Indian Oil Corporation Limited allocates overall 47 vacancies. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant Vacancies
- Engineering Assistant: Diploma in Concerned subject.
- Technical Attendant: 10th Pass & ITI pass.
- Check the notification for more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years.
- However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IOCL selection purely based on Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via online mode only.
- Rs.100 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates
- Online mode payment only will be accepted.
How to apply Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website iocl.com.
- Click “Career->Latest Jobs Openings” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Non-executives in Pipelines Division”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Go to -> indianoilpipelines.in then click “Click here to Active Openings”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.