Company Name: Vantage Circle
Position Name: Client Success Manager – US Shift
Job Location: Six Mile, Guwahati
No. of Positions: 1
Vantage Circle, an All-in-One Employee Engagement Platform, and a SaaS solution for employee privileges. Currently, we have 8 of the top 10 Indian IT firms as our clients and have our offices in Delhi, Bangalore, and Dallas (US). Also, we are expanding rapidly our team in Guwahati – Six Mile. We have partnered with major e-commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, etc to provide customized deals and discounts to corporate employees in India. Our website – www.vantagecircle.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about Client Success and Customer Experience?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are looking for a Client Success Manager, who will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our clients. You will be the point of contact for client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, ensure deadlines for the client are met. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire Customer Experience. This position requires working across multiple geographies, thus the candidate must be open to work during US hours.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Develop a complete understanding of client’s needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Resolve client issues and complaints and anticipate account changes and improvements.
- Manage communications between key clients and internal teams across Geographies
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Establish and oversee budgets with the client and company.
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proven work experience of 5 to 7 years in Enterprise Sales, Key Account, Customer Success.
- Master’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Expertise in conducting periodic health checks with existing Clients.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level leading to successful renewals.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple Client Success projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Problem-solving, Analytical skills with logical thinking, Goal-oriented, organized team player, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills along with networking and negotiation skills and ability to manage teams.
- Able to analyze data and team statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot, Pardot, or similar).
- Strong focus on innovation and the ability to learn quickly.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to follow-through on client contracts.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and being an advocate for the Client.
HOW TO APPLY
For applying for this job please click here – https://vantagecircle.kekahire.com/JobDetails/4859
Also, to know more about our current openings, please visit our Jobs in Guwahati page.