Vantage Circle recruits Sound Engineer in Guwahati Dec 2020
Company Name: Vantage Circle
Position Name: Sound Engineer
Job Location: Six Mile, Guwahati
No. of Positions: 1
Vantage Circle, an All-in-One Employee Engagement Platform, and a SaaS solution for employee privileges. Currently, we have 8 of the top 10 Indian IT firms as our clients and have our offices in Delhi, Bangalore, and Dallas (US). Also, we are expanding rapidly our team in Guwahati – Six Mile. We have partnered with major e-commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, etc to provide customized deals and discounts to corporate employees in India. Our website – www.vantagecircle.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Sound Engineer to record, mix, and edit music and audio for our productions. We are searching for an innovative, reliable individual with knowledge of different audio recording and editing techniques. You should be able to offer creative input, guided by written and verbal instructions.
If you also possess a creative mind and a good ear we’d like to hear from you.
- Coordinating with the cross-functional teams to determine and achieve the desired sound and audio in podcasts, product videos, explainer videos, and recorded webinars.
- Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment.
- Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions, using virtual/software control consoles along with sound tuning and voice clean up.
- Separate instruments, vocals, and other sounds, then combine sounds later during the mixing or post-production stage.
- Synchronize and equalize prerecorded voice-overs, podcasts music, and sound effects with visual action of motion graphics.
- Maintain and keep logs of recordings, prepare for recording sessions by selecting and setting up microphones.
- Research and find suitable sounds for mixing in the required audio and video assignments.
- 1-5 years of experience in Sound Engineering.
- Prior knowledge in sound editing software like Pro Tools, Nuendo, Waves Bundles, FL studio, Music Mixing.
- Signal Processing knowledge.
- On location sound recording & 7.1, mixing knowledge would be a plus point.
- Excellent communication skills and good computer knowledge (especially MS Office Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Great time management, and follow-up skills.
- A certified Sound Engineer from a recognized institute will be preferred.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records.
- Should ensure timely delivery of the scheduled projects.
- Ability to execute events/ projects in a well-coordinated and planned manner.
HOW TO APPLY
For applying for this job please click here – https://vantagecircle.kekahire.com/JobDetails/4806
Also, to know more about our current openings, please visit our Jobs in Guwahati page.