ICMR Recruitment for 80 Vacancies of Assistant (Group B) Nationwide Nov 2020
ICMR Recruitment 2020: The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi & Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) invites online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment to the regular posts of Assistant (Group-B Level-6) at Indian Council of Medical Research Headquarters, New Delhi and its Institutes/Centers across India. Recently it has announced the new job notice [Advertisement No: ICMR/Assistants/2020] on 07.11.2020 to fill up 80 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for ICMR Assistant Vacancy 2020. Aspirants who are seeking central govt jobs those candidates kindly make the online registration from 07.11.2020 to 03.12.2020.
PGIMER will recruit the candidates via online test and test will be held on 03.01.2021. ICMR Recruitment notification, online application form and other details will be available at both, PGIMER, Chandigarh website pgimer.edu.in and ICMR, New Delhi website: icmr.nic.in. Applicants should possess degree and age limit not exceeding 30 years. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of ICMR recruitment notification, upcoming PGIMER Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi & Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|Advt No||Advertisement No: ICMR/Assistants/2020|
|Job Name||Assistant (Group-B Level-6)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||07.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||03.12.2020|
|Admit card release date||21.12.2020|
|Official website||pgimer.edu.in / icmr.nic.in|
Here you will get information of Assistant Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Applicants should possess Working Knowledge of Computer (MS Office / PowerPoint).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ICMR selection will be based on Written Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1500 for all candidates and Rs.1200 for SC/ ST/ EWS/ Women candidates.
- No fee for PWD aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website pgimer.edu.in.
- Find the advertisement “Application for the post of Assistant – ICMR, New Delhi”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE|