Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) recruitment for 32 Deputy Director, Section Officer, Librarian & Deputy Librarian Nationwide Nov 2020
BIS Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards is going to fill up 32 vacancies in all over the country. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 3/2020/ESTT (DEPUTATION] on 31.10.2020 for these 32 vacancies. BIS invites offline application from qualified aspirants to fill up following posts Deputy Director, Section Officer, Librarian & Deputy Librarian. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this chance. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address via offline within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the ‘Employment News’ / Rozgar Samachar.
BIS recruitment application form and Bureau of Indian Standards recruitment notification is available in official website. Applicants should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. BIS recruitment process will be based on written test/ interview. Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Bureau of Indian Standards vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Advt No||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 3/2020/ESTT (DEPUTATION|
|Job Name||Deputy Director, Section Officer, Librarian & Deputy Librarian|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 45 days|
You may go BIS careers to get more details about BIS recruitment. Here you will get information of Section Officer & Other posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
BIS Vacancy Details
- As per the BIS notification, overall 32 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for BIS Dy. Director, Librarian & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess Master Degree in concerned subject from recognized university.
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Maximum age limit
- Upper age limit should be 56 years.
- BIS recruitment process will be based on written test / interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Director (Establishment), Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110002
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website bis.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement on Whats New “Detailed Advertisement For Filling Up Of Vacancies In The Various Posts On Deputation Basis.- (Reference : Indicative Advertisement No. 3/2020/ESTT (DEPUTATION) Published In The Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar/News Paper Dated 31 Oct 2020 New”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|