IBPS CRP SO X Notification 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to recruit many numbers of candidates via online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts i.e. I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer. As per the IBPS CRP SPL X 2020 Notification, There are various vacancies are allocated for IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020. Applicants who are looking for Bank Jobs will make the IBPS SO online registration from 02.11.2020 to 23.11.2020.
IBPS CRP SO recruitment 2020 notification and IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.ibps.in. Applicants should hold Degree/ PG Degree and age limit should be 20 to 30 years. IBPS selection will be based on preliminary exam, main exam & interview. IBPS Pre exam will be held on 26.12.2020 & 27.12.2020. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Applicants have to pay required fee via online mode. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. More details of IBPS SO recruitment vacancy, upcoming IBPS jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection shortly IBPS is an autonomous agency recruiting staff for Public Sector banks. The Agency has been functioning since 1975. Formerly, IBPS was called as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In the Year 2011, IBPS started common written examination for the public sector bank exams and later, regional rural bank all over India. They conduct these exams on yearly basis and take all responsibilities of the recruitment process. They recruit bank staffs by the way of preliminary exam, main exam and Interview.
Details of IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Name||Specialist Officers (I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||23.11.2020|
|Preliminary Exam date||26.12.2020 & 27.12.2020|
|Main Exam date||24.01.2021|
You may visit www.ibps.in Website to get more details about IBPS SO recruitment. Here you will get information of AFO, IT Officer, Law Officer & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS AFO, IT Officer, Law Officer & Other Posts
- Applicants should hold Degree/ PG Degree/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IBPS selection will be based on preliminary exam, main exam & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notification to get fee details.
Steps to apply online for IBPS CRP SO Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ibps.in.
- Click “CRP Specialist Officers” find the advertisement “Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers X”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link then click on the link.
- If you are new user, you have to register, otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.