Company Name: Vantage Circle
Position Name: Product Marketing Manager
Job Location: Guwahati
No. of Positions: 2
COMPANY PROFILE: Vantage Circle, an All-in-One Employee Engagement Platform, and a SaaS solution for employee privileges. Currently, we have 8 of the top 10 Indian IT firms as our clients and have our offices in Delhi, Bangalore, and Dallas (US). Also, we are expanding rapidly our team in Guwahati – Six Mile. We have partnered with major e-commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong etc to provide customized deals and discounts to corporate employees in India. Our website – www.vantagecircle.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, promote and positioning of our products.
If you have a deep understanding of user psychology and enjoy solving complex problems, if you are passionate about carefully researching customer needs and developing great communication strategies to answer them, we have the perfect job for you!
- Design and develop marketing strategies and programs; drive demand for our products with creative and innovative marketing practices.
- Research on the strategies of our competitors and make recommendations for changes to our own strategies.
- Analyze new and existing marketing programs to determine the effect on sales and augment marketing strategies as necessary.
- Gain insight into Clients’ use of current products, untapped opportunities, and user personas.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Coordinating with the Product Management and Development Team in developing and managing product roadmaps, timelines, and deadlines.
- Proven work experience of 2 – 5 years in Product Marketing or similar role.
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales, and marketing.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Slack, etc.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Google Analytics, etc.
- Power-user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
HOW TO APPLY
For applying for this job please click here – https://vantagecircle.kekahire.com/jobdetails/4055
Also, to know more about our current openings, please visit our Jobs in Guwahati page.