Oil India Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited invites online applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the following Grade A, B & C posts i.e. Superintending Engineer, Manager, Superintending Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Officer, Physiotherapist & Confidential Secretary. As per the Oil India Limited Duliajan recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: EX RECT/2020/01], overall 54 vacancies are allotted for above said Oil India Vacancy and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking jobs in central govt can apply to this recruitment from 01.10.2020 to 30.10.2020.
Oil India Recruitment 2020 notification and Oil India Limited Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.oil-india.com. Applicant must have completed prescribed qualification & age limit. Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT), Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview. Selected candidates will be placed at any of the operational areas/offices of OIL. More details of Oil India Ltd vacancy, upcoming Oil India jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Oil India Limited
Oil India Limited shorty OIL is a public sector company under the control of Government of India. It is a hydrocarbon exploration and production company. OIL has been functioning since 1959. Headquarter of OIL is located at Duliajan in Assam. The main products of OIL are petroleum, natural gas and other petro-chemical products. Because of its performance, govt. of India gave the Navaratna Status to the organization.
Details of Oil India Officer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: EX RECT/2020/01|
|Job Name||Superintending Engineer, Manager, Superintending Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Officer, Physiotherapist & Confidential Secretary|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.10.2020|
You may visit www.oil-india.com Website to get more details about Oil India Limited recruitment. Here you will get information Officer Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Oil India Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the Oil India notification, overall 54 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Superintending Medical Officer||06|
|Senior Medical Officer||05||Rs.60000-180000|
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Manager, SMO, Senior Officer & Other Vacancy
- Applicant must have possessed Engineering/ MD/ MS/ Degree/ MBBS/ MBA from recognized board university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Upper age limit should be between 27 years to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Oil India Recruitment process will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT), Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC (NCL) and No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Online payment only will be accepted.
Steps to apply online for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website oil-india.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Officers in OIL”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly & make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Oil India Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration slip.