SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification – Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination Nationwide Oct 2020
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission has released the new job notice [F.No.3/8/2020-P&P-II] on 10.10.2020 for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2020. It is going to conduct the Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade C and Stenographer Grade D for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. As per the SSC Steno 2020 Notification, there are large numbers of vacancies will be filled by Staff Selection Commission. Aspirants who want to get 12th passed jobs in central govt kindly make SSC Steno Registration from 10.10.2020 to 04.11.2020.
SSC Recruitment apply online and SSC Stenographer Recruitment notification is available in official website (ssc.nic.in). Only those candidates who have skills in stenography are eligible to apply. Aspirants must pass 12th standard or equivalent examination and should have attained the prescribed age limit. SSC selection will be based on Computer Based Examination & Skill Test. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Only male candidates are eligible for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ in the Border Roads Organization (BRO). Candidates who have not acquired the essential qualification as on 01.08.2020 will not be eligible and need not apply. More details of SSC latest vacancy, upcoming SSC job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SSC Steno Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||04.11.2020|
|Last date for online payment||06.11.2020|
|Offline challan generation||08.11.2020|
|Last date for offline payment||10.11.2020|
|CBT Date||29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021|
You may visit www.ssc.nic.in Website to get more details about SSC Notification. Here you will get details of Steno Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2020
- Aspirants should pass 12th standard or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- SSC Steno selection will be based on Computer Based Examination & Skill Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking/ Credit or debit Card.
How to apply SSC Steno Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notice of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- SSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then back to the home page, enter your login credentials like User Name
& Password then you may start to apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration then you may login to your account.
- After that you may start to apply.