BSF Recruitment 2020: Border Security Force currently has 213 vacancies at all over the country. It invites offline application from eligible candidates. Recently it has published the recruitment advertisement for Group B & C Posts (i.e.) Inspector, Sub Inspector (SI), Head Constable (HC) & Constable Posts in BSF Engineering Set-up as well as NDRF Bns. As per the BSF Group B & C recruitment notification, these 213 vacancies are allocated for SI & Constable Posts. Applicants who are seeking defence jobs in central govt can use this chance. Eligible candidates should send the filled BSF application form to given address within 60 days from the date of publication in employment news.
BSF Constable recruitment application form and BSF Recruitment notification is available in official website (bsf.nic.in). Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Applicants must have completed Matric / Diploma from recognized board or university. Candidate’s age limit should be 52 years for BSF and 45 years for NDRF. BSF recruitment process will be based on written test/ interview/ skill test. Aspirants who have shortlisted in BSF selection process, those candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of BSF jobs, upcoming notification, BSF merit list, latest Border Security Force vacancies, result and etc. are given in official website.
Details of BSF Constable Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Border Security Force|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||No. 35022/38/2020/Staff (E)/BSF/2402-2712|
|Job Name||Inspector, Sub Inspector (SI), Head Constable (HC) & Constable|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last date to submit the application form||21.10.2020|
Please visit bsf.nic.in website for more details about BSF SI & constable recruitment 2019. Here we can provide eligibility criteria for BSF Inspector, SI, Constable & Head Constable Posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply.
BSF Group B & C Vacancy Details
- As per the BSF notification, overall 213 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Group B Posts|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||68||Rs.35400-112400|
|Group C Posts|
|Head Constable (HC)||137||Rs.25500-81100|
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Sub Inspector & Constable Vacancies
- Applicants must have Matric / Diploma from recognized board or university.
- Aspirants must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 52 years for BSF and 45 years for NDRF.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- BSF selection will be based on written test / interview / skill test.
Mode of Application
- You can apply to this recruitment via Offline.
- Address: Dy. Inspector General (Staff), Directorate General, BSF, Block No.4, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Steps to apply BSF Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website bsf.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address within 30 days from the date of publication in the employment news.
How to fill up BSF Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from BSF Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail ID, Mobile No., Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail ID & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|