Army Public School Recruitment 2020: Army Public Schools has recently released the new job notice on 01.10.2020 to fill up 8000 (Approx) Vacancies in 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. According to the AWES Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Teacher Posts i.e. PGT, TGT & PRT. Applicants who are searching Central Govt Jobs can apply to this APS CSB Recruitment 2020 from 01.10.2020 and APS CSB online registration link has been activated. Interested and eligible aspirants kindly make the online registration @ www.aps-csb.in on or before 20.10.2020.
APS Teacher Recruitment Notification & Army Public School Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.aps-csb.in. APS CBS selection will be based on Online Screening Test, Interview, Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However CTET/TET conducted by Centre/State government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. APS Teacher Online Screening Test will be held on 21.11.2020 to 22.11.2020. More details of AWES vacancy, upcoming APS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Army Public School notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of APS CSB Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Army Public Schools|
|Job Name||PGT, TGT & PRT|
|Total Vacancy||8000 (Approx)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.10.2020|
|Online Screening Test date||21.11.2020 & 22.11.2020|
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. Here you will get information of PGT/ TGT/ PRT like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for APS Teacher Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Graduate/ Post Graduate in concerned subject from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Fresh Candidates: 40 years.
- Experienced Candidates: 57 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- APS CBS selection will be based on Online Screening Test, Interview, Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Aspirants should pay Rs.500 via online mode
How to apply Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website aps-csb.in.
- Find the advertisement for APS Teacher Vacancy, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up APS Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration slip.