Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) recruits for 66 Vacancies Nationwide Sept 2020
FSSAI Recruitment 2019: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has recently published the recruitment notification [E-12017/01/2020 – HR] on 28.09.2020 for filling up of posts of Advisor, Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Administrative Officer, Assistant, Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Private Secretary & Personal Secretary on deputation basis. FSSAI invites online application from Working Officers to fill up above said FSSAI jobs vacancy 2020. As per the FSSAI Recruitment 2020 Notification, overall 66 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment.
Food Safety and Standards Authority recruitment 2020 apply online and FSSAI Recruitment notification is available @ www.fssai.gov.in. Applied candidates need to send your hard copy of the online application to given address on or before 09.11.2020. Applicants should hold BE or B.Tech / Master Degree / PG Diploma and must holding analogous post on regular basis. Age limit should not exceed 56 years. FSSAI selection will be based on Test / Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be placed at FSSAI HQ, New Delhi and other offices located at Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Cochin and Guwahati. More details of FSSAI latest vacancy, upcoming FSSAI jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of FSSAI Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||E-12017/01/2020 – HR|
|Job Name||Advisor, Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Administrative Officer, Assistant, Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Private Secretary & Personal Secretary|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||02.11.2020|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the online application||09.11.2020|
You may visit www.fssai.gov.in website to get more details about FSSAI jobs 2019. Here you will get information of Assistant, Assistant Director & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
FSSAI Vacancy Details
- As per the FSSAI notification, overall 66 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant, Assistant Director & Other Posts
- Applicants should hold BE or B.Tech / Master Degree / PG Diploma from recognized university.
- Candidates must holding analogous post on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online & offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the hard copy of the online application form to following address
Assistant Director (HR), FSSAI, FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road New Delhi
Steps to apply online for FSSAI Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website fssai.gov.in.
- Click “Jobs @ FSSAI” find the advertisement “E-12017/01/2020 – HR”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
How to fill up FSSAI Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should register and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration slip.