ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, Government of India. They announced new job notification for the posts of Field Medical Officer (FMO), General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)/ GDMO Part Time (Female), Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH) at its Silchar work-centre. As per the notification, 07 vacancies are filled by ONGC. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness. Applicants can Download Application @ ongcindia.com. Application should reach the office on or before 25.09.2020.
ONGC announced new job notification on 14.09.2020. Selected candidate will be appointed on contractual basis, to be extended on need and performance basis. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. Interested candidates may submit their applications for the appropriate posts through e-mail with complete application form and relevant documents. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for Electronic Interview. Application with false information will be rejected. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Selected candidates will be placed at Silchar work-centre.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited shortly ONGC is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Maharatna Status.
Details of ONGC Vacancy 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Field Medical Officer (FMO), General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) / Part Time (Female), Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)|
|Job Location||Silchar, Assam|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||25.09.2020|
Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Vacancy Details of ONGC Advertisement 2020:
- As per the notification, 07 vacancies are allocated for ONGC Doctor Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Field Duty)||04|
|Medical Officer (General Duty)||01|
|Medical Officer (General Duty) (Part- time Female)||01|
|Medical Officer (Occupational Health)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Medical Officer Posts:
- Applicants should hold MBBS from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- Check notification for age details.
- Selection will be based on Interview ((Google Meet/ WhatsApp/ Zoom Call/ Skype/ Webex, etc.)
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Candidates can send their application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by 25.09.2020.
Steps to Apply for ONGC Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ ongcindia.com
- Click ‘Career’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement ‘Interview for medical officers on contractual basis’ to know the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- And finally send it to the above said mail address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|