National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) recruits for 167 Vacancies across India Sept 2020
NCLT Recruitment 2019: National Company Law Tribunal invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Currently it has 167 vacancies at various locations. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Joint Register, Deputy Register, Assistant Register, Programmer, Court Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Legal Assistant, Assistant Library Information Officer, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II/ Personal Assistant, Stenographer – III, Cashier & Record Assistant posts.
NCLT recruitment application form and NCLT Jobs notification is available in official website. Officers must hold analogous posts on regular basis. Selection will be based on writtern test/ interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amravati, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata and Mumbai. Application received after the due date or incomplete application will be rejected. If the candidates want to apply more than one post, they must separate application for each post. More details of NCLT latest vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NCLT Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Company Law Tribunal|
|Advertisement Number||No. 10/121/2016-NCLT (Pt-III)|
|Job Name||Joint Register, Deputy Register, Assistant Register, Programmer, Court Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Legal Assistant, Assistant Library Information Officer, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II/ Personal Assistant, Stenographer – III, Cashier & Record Assistant|
|Job Location||Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amravati, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata and Mumbai|
|Last Date for Submission of application||19.10.2020|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
NCLT 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, there are 167 numbers of vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NCLT Court Officer, Private Secretary, Steno & Other Posts
- Officers should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test / interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Assistant Registrar (Admin), National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No.3 C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
How to apply NCLT Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website nclt.gov.in.
- Click “Public Notice > Job Openings” find the advertisement “Filling up the posts of Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Programmer, Court Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Legal Assistant, Assistant Library Information Officer, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II Personal Assistant, Stenographer Grade-III, Cashier, Record Assistant and UDC on deputation basis in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) Benches at 15 locations all over India.(Last date 19.10.2020)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Steps to fill the NCLT Delhi Recruitment Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NCLT Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Fathers Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail ID, Mobile No, Educational details, Experience Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail ID & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|