Assam Public Service Commission APSC recruits Exploration Officer Apr 2018
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 – Rs. 87,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||11/05/2018|
1. Name of Post: Exploration Officer under The Directorate of Archaeology, Assam. (Grade-II Gazetted). Number of Post: 1(One) Reserved for OBC/MOBC2. SCALE OF PAY :Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 11,500/- of PB-3 plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.3. REQUISITE QUALIFICATION :- Post Graduate degree holder in Ancient Indian History/ Archaeology or History or Sanskrit or Anthropology with Pre-history as one of the subjects.The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
4. DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION:- Experience in Archaeological field works in a Govt. recognized institution specially in archaeological exploration and excavation.
1. Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by theCommission.
2. WRITTEN TEST / INTERVIEW: If the number of applications received is large, the i. Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement. -OR By holding multiple choice OMR based Screening test or written examination which will be notified in due course. The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejections in due course. The Advertisements are issued on the basis of draft advertisement sent by the Government.
How to Apply
1. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in ( Application form DR).
2. Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
3. The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 11/05/2018 during office hours. Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
4. All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through the same. However, the fact of the intimation may be apprised to the Commission by the candidate.
The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post. The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.