APSC notifies recruitment of Forest Rangers in Assam [50 Posts] Last Day: 4th April 2018
The Assam Public Service Commission invites Application from Indian citizens as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India for filling up 50 (fifty) nos. posts of Forest Rangers in the Assam Forest Service under Environment & Forests Deptt., Assam in the pay scale of Pay Band 3 (PB-3), Rs 22000/- to 87000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 10300/-
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 43 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 3rd March 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 4th April 2018.
|Fee Details |
For candidates fee details go to official notifictaion.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website apsc.nic.in by 4th April 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
How to apply
The last date of submission of duly filled up application Forms accompanied by all particulars to the Commission’s office is fixed on 4/4/2018.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Assam Public Service Commission – Forest Ranger Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Assam Public Service Commission – Forest Ranger Application form or New Registration:-
? Application Form
For Assam Public Service Commission – Forest Ranger you can take print out of your Admit Card|Interview|Result from here:-
? Admit Card
? Answer Key