West Bengal Police invites application for the post of 2550 Lady Constables Jan 2018
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Police invites application for the post of 2550 Lady Constables in West Bengal Police. Apply Online before 01 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
West Bengal Police Job Details :
- Post Name : Lady Constables
- No. of Vacancy : 2550 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5400-25200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2600/-
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Police Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2018
Job Location : West Bengal
West Bengal Police Selection Process : Selection will be through Preliminary Written Examination, Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Examination & Personality Test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General /OBC have to pay Rs. 150/- (Application Fee) & Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee) and SC/ST Candidates have to Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee) through on-line by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can be paid through different e-wallets also.
How to Apply West Bengal Police Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://policewb.gov.in from 03.01.2018 to 01.02.2018. or Offline in prescribed application form along with photocopy of relevant documents send to office of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board on or before 01.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application : 03.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application : 01.02.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://policewb.gov.in/wbp/recruit/lady-const/On-line_brochure.pdf
- Apply Online : https://wbprb.applythrunet.co.in/PostDetail.aspx?E=jdLumi2w7Hxz4%2bVktNGHzA%3d%3d