Requirement of Project Engineer in Guwahati Dec 2015
Requirement of Project Engineer
· To implement and ensure quality standards.
· To carry out technical supervision of ongoing Civil & Finishing work at all stages.
· Guide / Instruct Junior engineer / Supervisors/foreman and to prepare required fields and reports pertaining to project.
· To check the quality of all the materials received on site and prepare quality reports, defects, if any.
· To check that stacking and storage of materials in various godowns and stores of the site is done properly and in order, and that materials are not being damaged / disfigured during storage
· To check and keep control on the wastage of material at site.
· To check completed units / building which are ready for handover.
· To coordinate testing of materials wherever applicable and ensure specified quality standards are adhered to.
· To coordinate with different contractors, agencies to maintain and improve quality of construction work.
· To prepare MIS on weekly, monthly basis, monthly consumption reports, daily progress report, etc.
· To undertake any other related works as instructed by Project incharge.
Civil, Finishing, tiling, plastering, water proofing, gypsum flooring, quality control.
Location – Ghty
Experience – 8-10 years in residential / Group Housing Projects .
Salary Rs/-30-35,000 Per Month
Applicant may mention no. Of years of experience in subject.