Barpeta Medical College recruits Speech Therapists (2)

No  BMC/Advt/48/2010/294                                                                   Dated: 31-08-2010
Applications are invited in a Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part IX for 2 (two) Nos. of posts of Speech Therapist unreserved under the establishment of Principal, Barpeta Medical College, Barpeta in the scale of pay of Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- PM (ROP 2010) plus Grade pay Rs 2,600/- per month and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
The candidates are to apply along with photocopies of relevant certificates and 1 (one) copy of passport size photograph.
Minimum Educational Qualification: HSSLC Science or equivalent with degree in Speech Therapy
Age: Candidates should not be less than 18 (eighteen) years and not above 38 (thirty eight) years as on 01-01-2010. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years for SC, STP and STH candidates only.
Application will have to be sent in a sealed envelope to the office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam, Sixmile, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 13-09-2010. The name of the Post should be clearly mentioned on the top of the envelope. Applications received either by post or by hand after last date of submission of form shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
Principal Barpeta Medical College Jansanyoq/1996/10                                                   Barpeta

6 Comments
  1. Leeza gogoi says

Is the speech therapist post still vacant ???

2. Hitesh kumar das says

pusuing bachelor in hospital manegement BHM under west bengal university. 2nd year.barpeta assam

3. Abdul Hafiz Khan says

I am a physiotherapy technecian.Plz contact me at -9864793605.

4. Abdul Hafiz Khan says

I am a physiotherapy technecian.Plz contact me at -9864793605.barpeta,assam.

5. Pulakesh Das says

i have finished my bachelor degree in speech language pathology and audiology..is job available there?? My contact no. 8892496878

6. Anupjyoti sarmah says

I m a speech language & hearing technician with DHLS diploma.i have enough experienced working the same work in out side & in side of assam & now working in nrhm assam in the same post.i m a permanent resident of assam,darrang district.at the time of advertisement i was out of my state.so pliz call me for an interview. My address-anupjyoti sarmah.s/o-Lt.tarun ch.sarmah.vill.dakshin chuburi.p.o/ps-sipajhar.PIN-784145.dist-darrang(assam).mob. no.9854167774.