TCS recruits in North East – Fresh Graduates in guwahati

Dear All,
This is to inform you that TCS ( Tata Consultancy Services) is recruiting science graduates (BSC / BCA / BCS), Diploma Holders (CSE / IT / ECE / EEE ) in North East

and would hold interviews on 26th & 27th July 2010 ,at Guwahati.

We would appreciate if you could cascade the information to all your students awaiting final year results and your former/ex students to refer

Advertisement in TIMES of INDIA – Ascent ,dated 16,JUN 2010. They are required to register as soon as possible .

Please find attached a copy of the Advertisement.

Warm regards,

Ramanjit Goswami
Human Resources and ILP Coordination
Tata Consultancy Services
TCS ILP Training Centre
Transit Complex, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Guwahati – 781039,Assam
India
Ph:-

20 Comments
  1. Nabajyoti Gogoi says

need a job in Dibrugarh in IT or Research Sactor.

2. Arun Roy says

Sir need a job in Guwahati in IT sector.

3. Khogen Tamuly says

Sir, I need a job in Guwahati in Tata Consultancy services(TCS) or Any IT sector.

4. Trideep Dey says

Sir, have total experience of 9 years, need a job in Guwahati in Tata Consultancy Service .

5. aroop savapandit says

D/sir

Am a post graduate (political science) with specialisation in international relations from dibrugarh university. Did my post graduation in 1992. Presently i am into business but always wanted to do a job in TCS.
    Can my qualification and age be fitted in any of your organisational services.
    Thanks

6. MANISHA DAS says

SIR i am a graduate in arts and i need a job in TCS .

7. Rajib Dey says

Hello sir i have 2+ years exp in customer support engineer kindly provide me some it sector jobs.
    Thanks & Regards
    Rajib Dey

8. Bipasha Boruah says

hi,presently working in TCS (KOLKATA).
    looking forward to work in the same brand in my own hometown GUWAHATI. MISS U guwahati!

9. madhu says

hello, sir/mam

i have 2 yr experience in finance. i am looking forward to work with TCS(guwahati).

10. Mrs Dipti Devi says

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MA in economics,MBA in HRM,diploma in computer .I will be glad if i get a job to work in your esteemed organization. Thanking You, Mrs.Dipti Devi,Guwahati,9954095575.

11. Parvin Shahnaz says

Dear Sir/Madam, I have 5+ yrs exp. in HR and recruitment and was working in Mumbai. Due to some personal reasons i left the job and came back to my native place. Now I am looking for a same kind of profile. Kindly, let me know if there is anything which match my profile. Regards, Parvin Shahnaz, 7399698843

12. Rajeev says

SIR, i am a graduate in arts and i need a job in TCS Facilty service in assam i have1 year exp in facility management

13. Pritam Baruah says

Hi,

My name is Pritam .I am working in bangalore in an us investment bank.I have 3 years of experience in investment banking.Now i am planning to re locate in Guwahati.So if any vacancy is available for me than please do let me know.My contact number is 08431072807.

Regards,

Pritam

14. FARIDA BEGUM says

SIR,I have done B.Tech in ECE and now i am looking for a job in TCS Guwahati.So please let me know how to apply and kindly give the address of TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICE of GUWAHATI.
    THANKS AND REGARDS,

FARIDA BEGUM

15. Pikumoni Devi says

Hi

I am working with Wipro Technologies in Delhi,as a Senior Test Engineer.I have a work experience of 4.6 years in Manual Testing.
    Now, I am planning to relocate in Guwahati. So, if any suitable vacancy is available please do let me know.

16. Partha Pratim Sarma says

Sir/Madam
    I am an Mba with marketing as specialisation and having more than 5 years of experience in real restate sector.Am i eligible to apply in TCS.kindly let me know.
    Looking forward for a positive reply.
    Regards Partha

17. Hrishikesh Kumar says

Can anyone tell me the address of TCS Guwahati.

18. mithun chakraborty says

Dear sir i am a graduet in arts. And i have five years experience in pharmaceutical line now i want a job diferent line so please find a suitable job for me in guwahati.salary menimum fiften thousand. Thank you sir.

19. sayeed hoque says

Dear sir
    Just completed my MBA from Guwahati looking for a job at passport kendra office at Walford if opening is there please let me know
    PH 9613442805

20. tinku pathak says

dear sir
    i need a IT job in guwahati Tata consultancy services . i have total experiencs of 5 yrs . pls let me know 9864323995