Ajmal Foundation Recruits Co-ordinators and Trainers

AJMAL FOUNDATION has redefined social work. It has brought fresh perspectives on the role of NGOs in ushering in rapid social change. A Registered Public Charitable Trust with a mission to serve humanity in need and vision to build an enlightened and progressive society through service, awareness and education, the AJMAL Foundation has plunged into tremendous social activism to deserve merit as a pioneering NGO in Assam.
The spectre of poverty , illiteracy and social in-equality haunts our present day society like an incubus , driving to frenzied panic every sensitive and thinking soul. The vision of a happy humanity will remain ever elusive and the true meaning and goal of our democracy will remain a far cry unless a determined and concerted effort is made to banish the scourge of poverty and illiteracy from our society. The Ajmal Foundation is a modest attempt in the direction of empowering the lowly and the subaltern to achieve a degree of respectability and competence so that a new era of social progress is inaugurated.

39 Comments
  1. Samad ullah says

i want a hlal[pure] job in your reputed organisation instead of any hardwork…..kindly remember me when vacancies will there……please……….

2. Samad ullah says

I AM IN NEED OF A JOB IN LIEU OF ANY HARDWORK.

3. Alvish Ahmed says

if there is going to be good job plz help me out

4. md mahbube rabbani says

i am searching a job in ajmol industry, i am a B COM holder completed in this year (2011) from Nagawon GNDG commerce college.
    i request you to apoint me in your circle.

5. Riajul amin says

M eager to work in ajmal group of companies.i hav completed my MBA post graduate in finance and marketing. Plz do remember me if u r searching for human resources…

6. Riajul amin says

Riaju001@gmail.com is my contact adress.

7. ali mohammed aziz says

i am a job seeker from goalpara assam.please make me know about various vacancy when arises.

8. faizul hussain says

i am a job seeker from darrang(kharupetia)assam .please make a chance to wroking hard

9. MAFIZUR AKATR says

BIO DATA

MAFIZUR AKTAR
    E-mail:aktar2020@gmail.com
    Vill-Soilmari. P.O- Chikni
    Mobile No-+91-9508742844
    Dist- Barpeta(Assam)
    +91-9957237183
    P.S- Kalgachia
    State- Assam
    Pin No- 781321

OBJECTIVES:
    To develop my present skills progressively so that they can be utilized to increase the overall growth professionally and individually. Search for challenging career as a professional, where my strong analytic and leadership skills would facilitate mission critical solution.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:

Exam. Passed Year of Passing Board Percentage
    HSLC 2003 SEBA 47%
    HS(science) 2007 AHSEA 53.2%
    BCA 2011 SMU 52%

PERSONAL DETAILS:-

Father’s Name: Abu Bakkar Siddique
    Date of Birth: 30-091986
    Sex: Male
    Nationality: Indian
    Religion: Islam
    Language Known: English, Hindi, Urdu, Benguli.

Computer Literacy:-
    Operating System: Windows Xp, Widows 7.
    Computer Packages: Ms-Office (MS- Word, Excel, Power Point), Software Installation, Computer Formatting, Tally, Inter Net and Knowledge of Computer Language “C”.

Declaration:
    I hereby declare that all above information given is true to my knowledge.

Date: 10-04-2012 Mafizur Aktar
    Place: Soilmari

10. Atikur Rahman says

Sir I have completed MBA in Marketing from Sikkim Mabipal University. i want to work with Ajmal Group of Companies..if there is vacancy Please help me to find a job in your Company.My Email ID- atikurrahman78@yahoo.in and Mobile no.-9864435331.

11. Badurud zaman ansary says

Sir, assalamu alaikum,
    i am from samaguri nagaon, first u will take my salam, i hv copleted my B.SC (bio-chem) from nagaon ADP College in 2007, but i am unable to get a job till now. I have good experience in computer also, i have purchage PGDCA Course, i am doing part time job in a computer DTP centre a privet M.E madrassa as science teacher, but i am interested in ur company, if ur kindness ‘ll give a change to do somethin for surve people, i ‘ll be greatfull to u forever.

12. Jhantumalakar says

I am job 4 your tem

13. Saidul Islam says

I am Saidul Islam.S/o Mohar Ali.Vill-Bhandara no 6,PO-Bhandara Bazar.Dist.Bongaigaon Assam.Pin-783390
    I am complet BA.
    I have other Qualification:-Computer ADCAM 1yr crs.Type Writting in English.
    Exp:-Asstt. Branch Manager 2yrs.
    Exp:-Data Entry Oparator 2yrs6 monhts

14. Saidul Islam says

I am complet BA.
    I have other Qualification:-Computer ADCAM 1yr crs.Type Writting in English.
    Exp:-Asstt. Branch Manager 2yrs.
    Exp:-Data Entry Oparator 2yrs6 monhts
    Cont.9854791445
    email:-bilkis_islambndr@yahoo.in

15. Mohammed Saha ali says

Is there any vacancy in d hospitality sector

16. ABUL AALA SIDDIQUI says

R/sir

I Abul Aala Siddiqui currently working with pacl India Ltd as Officer (Finance&Accounts)submitting my Cv For Accounts&Finance position as per below CV

ABUL AALA SIDDIQUI
    Mobile: 09617232932, 09039826037 E-Mail: aala2563@yahoo.com

Seeking managerial assignments in Finance & Accounts with an organization of repute

PROFILE SNAPSHOT

• Offering over 8 years of experience in Finance & Accounts, VAT Calculation, Taxation and MIS
    • Experienced in overseeing a wide spectrum of finance & accounts activities encompassing finalization of accounts, cash flow management, taxation and auditing
    • Proficiency in handling the branch accounting systems as per the set rules & regulations
    • An excellent communicator with abilities in cementing healthy business relations with clients and other internal departments

ORGANISATIONAL EXPEREINCE

Since Nov’10 with PACL India Ltd. (Pearls Group), Bhopal-RO as Officer (Finance & Accounts)

Role:
    • Responsible for verification of monthly expenditure, purchases of branch offices
    • Monitoring monthly TDS, WCT and Service Tax of branch office
    • Supervising branch accounting and bank reconciliation of branch and looking after day to day accounting of regional Office
    • Managing accounting of TA/DA, preparation of BRS, budget of regional office
    • Tracking monthly trial balance of branch and same submitted to Head Office
    • Developing cash inflow outflow, MIS report, accounting functions through SQL Base ERP
    • Ensuring return of WCT, professional tax, VAT and reporting to DM(ADMN) at RO and Manager (Finance & Accounts) at HO

Jan’08 – Oct’10 with SOM Distilleries Pvt. Ltd. (SOM Group) Bhopal as Officer (Accounts & Finance)

Role:
    • Ensured processing of purchase invoices and voucher of repairs & maintenance
    • Looked after payable activities (vendor accounts)
    • Involved in:
    o Bank Reconciliation
    o Vendor’s Reconciliation
    • Managed various accounting functions through Tally.ERP 9
    • Issued Debit Note to supplier’s and assisted Sr. Official for finalizing financial statement, profit & loss account and balance sheet

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE

Jun’04 – Jan’08 with Vaishnav Fibre Ltd., Bhopal as Accounts Officer

ARTICLESHIP

Firm: Bansal & Company, C.A., Bhopal
    Tenure: Jul’01- Jun’04

EDUCATION

2009 M.B.A. (Finance) from VNS Institute of Management, Bhopal M.P.) India
    2001 M.Com. (Accounts) from Barkatullah University, Bhopal (M.P.) India
    1999 B.COM. (Taxation) from Barkatullah University Bhopal (M.P.) India

IT Skills:
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows office 98- 2007, Windows XP

D.C.F.A ( Diploma in computerizes financial accounting) from Dmax Computers Bhopal India (2001)
    MS-Office, Tally 5.4, 6.3, 7.2, 9 Versions, Tally.ERP 9, SQL Base ERP

PERSONAL DETAILS

Date of Birth : 10th January, 1978
    Address : H-60-B, Hazrat Nizam Uddin Colony (BHEL), Bhopal
    Linguistic Abilities : English, Hindi & Urdu

17. Shahajhanul Hoque Barbhuiya says

I Shahajhanul Hoque Barbhuiya currently working with Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd. as Apprentice trainee( Trade FITTER)
    SHAHAJHANUL HOQUE BARBHUIYA
    Mobile: 9085621550, 9854516767 E-Mail: shahajhanulhoquebarbhuiya@gmail.com
    I have completed my Fitter trade and I am looking for a job in your company, please give me an opportunity to prove myself.

18. Anowarhussain says

Sir ..i want to job in ur company hardworking… Sales any job
    my qualifications h.s.c

19. Tahir Ahmed Barbhuiya says

I am searching jobs in ajmai company

20. Tahir Ahmed Barbhuiya says

I am searching jobs in ajmai company
    QUALIFICATION

CLASS BOARD/UNIVERSITY COLLEGE/SCHOOL

Graduation(BA) Assam University M C D College

HSSLC(10+2) AHSEC G C College

HSLC SEBA R D Ray H S School

ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION

? Six months diploma in Apparel Manufacturing Technology (AEPC) under Ministry of Textile
    ? One year working experience at Texport Syndicate Garment Industry.

? One year diploma in PC Hardware and Networking.

? Three months Accountancy course.

? Three months Diploma in Computer Application

21. MD DILWAR HUSAIN says

I am a job seeker from Nagaon (assam).I want to wark hard in Ajmol group of company.please let me know about various vacancy.
    Qualification:B-com,Nagaon college
    1 year computer knowledge.

22. souvik chakraborty says

sir,I am searching jobs in ajmal group of companies company.

23. MD ABDUL KARIM says

I am MD Abdul karim. S/o Md Abdul Aziz.
    P/o +Vill- Tarajan, mouza- Moran , Dist-Dibrugarh, Assam ,Pin- 785675
    I am searching job in Ajmal grops of company.
    Qualification – Hsslc (10+2) passed.Computer – basic .
    Lung – Urdu ,Hindi ,Assamese, Benguli etc.
    so please give me a job.

24. Fuzail Ahmed Barbhuiya says

Sir Iam fuzail Ahmed Barbhuiya.From Vill:-Noonnagar,P/o:- Katirail, P/s Katigorah,Dist:- Cachar (Assam}
    I completed my H.S in 2011 but I am unemployed
    till now So, It’s my request to you pls give me a small job to yours company.Thamk you.

Mob.9854265748
    Email ID.www.fuzailahmed44@gmail.com

25. sagir hussain says

Sir, I need any job of your institute.
    My qualification
    HSLC 43%
    HS 52%
    BA 65% in Geography
    MA 62% in Geography
    Mobile no. 9864570550
    Lakhimpur (Assam)

26. Ashfaque Ahmed says

Assalaalaikum, I am from Karimganj district looking for a teaching job. I have more than two years experience as “Economics teacher” both in secondary and degree level. I am an Economics graduate and also posses a Master degree in Communication ( Spl: Public Relations). And now pursuing my Master in Economics (IGNOU). My cell no. is 9678691827 . Please do the needful if there is appropriate openings.

Thanking in advance,
    Ashfaque

27. Firoz Choudhury says

Sir / Madam

I want to be part of your organization as per my past experiences as well as my educational qualification which will send to you shortly

With regards
    Firoz Choudhury
    (M) +91-8486312047

28. sayed nur abdus salam wahid says

Assalamu alaikum
    sir i want to do a pure job which are legal as a muslim person.

29. Rezaul Karim Talukder says

Respected sir,
    I am Rezaul Karim from Dhubri has highly request you to give me a chance to work in your company… if there is any vacacy relating to construction work, surveying, soil testing, estimating, costing and valuation work, Drawing desingning of building, road, bridge , culvert etc and managing and supervising the site work. I promise that i can handle all of these work very sincerly and obedientl

My educational Qualidication:

1. HSLC Passed with 63%

2. HS (Science) Passed 2010

Tecnical Qualification:

1) 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering passed, 2013

2) Autocad

3) Computer knowledge specially in MS Office

My contact no. : 9531031819

email id: rezaultk@gmail.com

30. SUJAUL KHAN says

Plz give me a good job at your company,I am B.Sc degree holder from ADP College,Nagaon,Plz I will ever grateful to you.

31. Latiful Barih says

CURRICULUM VITAE
    LATIFUL BARIH
    C/O Nurul Islam Moral,
    Teacher,
    Singia Gaon-782124
    Email Id:latifmoral59@gmail.com
    Contact No.:+91-9401027978(M)
    CAREER OBJECTIVE

To obtain a challenging position in a leading company where I can utilize my knowledge and deliver my skills as a competent Electrical Engineer.
    EDUCATION

Degree : Bachelor of Engineering.
    Branch : Electrical Engineering.
    Semester : 8th (Currently).
    College : Girijananda Chowdhury Institute Of Management

Father’s Name : Nurul Islam Moral
    Sex : Male.
    Marital status : Single.
    Nationality : Indian.
    Permanent Address : Vill-Singari,p/o-Singari Madrassa
    Dist-Nagaon(Assam) PIN-782124
    Date of Birth : 31-12-1989.

STRENGTHS
    • Smart-Working.
    • Disciplined and Organized work ethic.
    • Possess good presentation skills.
    • Ability to work independently & in a team in a dynamic environment.

RELATEDSKILLS

Technical
    • Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7,Fedora
    • Programming Languages : C, C++, MAT lab.
    • Others : MS Office (MS Word, MS PowerPoint).
    Languages Spoken
    • Mother Tongue : Assamese.
    • Others :English, Hindi, Bengali.
    HOBBIES/
    INTERESTS

• Playing Cricket
    • Listening Music
    • Playing computer games

DECLARATIN
    I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.

Place: Guwahati.
    LATIFUL BARIH
    Date:27 May, 2014.

32. MOHAMMED ALI MAZUMDER says

Respected sir, I am mohammed ali mazumder , I wish to work in your reputed company, my qalification: 1. DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (from EXCEL POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE ,Tamilnadu) % of marks: 85% (frist class with distinction) 2. I.T.I : Machinist passed from iti ,srikona, cachar,assam. % of marks: 64% Address: vill:uttarkanchonpur part 2 . P.o:janaki bazar.:dist:Hailakandi,assam. Pin:788801. Mob:9435356023

33. Atikur Rahman says

Assalamu-walaikum,
    I am Atikur Rahman from Nagaon,Assam. Currently i am working in a link branch of State Bank of India as a branch handling staff. But from last few months the head of our Ultra Small Branch was not giving all of our staff’s salary. So that i am looking for a job under your company. I and my family will be very thankful to you if you do this favour for me. My postal address: C/o Habibur Rahman. vill: Islampatty, haiborgaon, nagaon. Ph: 9706498254. PIN: 782002

34. SANOWAR HUSSAIN says

Respected sir/madam
    My self Sanowar Hussain from Barpeta assam. I am a MBA graduate from Bangalore university. Right now I am working with Hamdard laboratories India at guwahati. I have 4 year sales experience in consumer division. I want to work with Ajmal foundation in sales division. If there is any vacancy then please give me a opportunity for work with Ajmal foundation.
    Personal details

The Ajmal Group of Companies
    Hojai, Assam
    Ekbal Hussain
    H/no.-03 Zeliangrong Village
    Dimapur,Nagaland
    Respected Sir,
    I am writing to apply for the post of Management . It will be an honour for me to work in a reputed company like yours Ajmal Group of Companies . I am excellent fit for this position as I m hard working and I have a positive attitude towards my work .The usual requirement for this post stood out to me .
    I have forty five days training experience from CETPA,Noida on embedded system.I even have one month internship experience at Vizag steel plant,Vishakpatnam.
    I believe that after you have received my application and resume, you will see that I posses an excellent skill set which matches your requirement perfectly .If u have any further question or require addition documentation ,please feel free to contact me .Thank You for your time and consideration.

Dated:-16-09-2014 Respectfully

Ekbal Hussain
    Electronic and Communication Engineering
    (09089177934)

36. alkamin choudhury says

Assalamu walaikum
    I am alkamin choudhury, i am belonging from very poor family. my father is a carpenter . we are living very contractly . My father is old so he can not work strongly to bring out our family so i need a job . I want a job under your company. It is my hoped to job at your company.so i there request you when post is vacant then you remember me because i am belonging from very poor family. if you do so then i and my family will be very thankful to you. state-Assam, Dist- Nagaon, PO-Haiborgaon, pincode-782002, village-Islampatty , s/o- Habibur rahman, Landmark- Near jute flower mill.

37. alkamin choudhury says

Assalamu walaikum
    I am alkamin choudhury, i am belonging from very poor family. my father is a carpenter . we are living very contractly . My father is old so he can not work strongly to bring out our family so i need a job . I want a job under your company. It is my hoped to job at your company.so i there request you when post is vacant then you remember me because i am belonging from very poor family. if you do so then i and my family will be very thankful to you. state-Assam, Dist- Nagaon, PO-Haiborgaon, pincode-782002, village-Islampatty , s/o- Habibur rahman, Landmark- Near jute flower mill Mobile no-8472039253

38. md abdullah says

give me ajob

39. HANIF ALI says

To get job under ajmal foundation.Iam a boy of very poor family. I have no any advantage to do any business or other.therfore I hope to do service under your company.