Vantage Circle recruits Product Manager in Guwahati June 2020
Company Name: Vantage Circle
Position Name: Product Manager
Job Location: Six Mile, Guwahati
No. of Positions: 1
Vantage Circle, an All-in-One Employee Engagement Platform and a SaaS solution for employee privileges. Currently, we have 8 of the top 10 Indian IT firms as our clients and have our offices in Delhi, Bangalore and Dallas (US). Also, we are expanding rapidly our team in Six Mile, Guwahati. We have partnered with major e-commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, etc to provide customized deals and discounts to corporate employees in India. Our website – www.vantagecircle.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Product Manager for our Vantage Circle family of products, who will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life-Cycle. It involves working closely with cross-functional teams by leading the product roadmap and coming up with different strategies for product development.
- Manage agile product development process from a product management point of view.
- Develop product pricing and maintain an understanding of product marketing strategies.
- Identify and fill product gaps and promote new ideas.
- Improve client experience and escalate growth.
- Work hand in hand with the engineering team to deliver along with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Schedule and assign operational requirements whenever any need arises.
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans and also with the Sales team to create product sales strategies.
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues.
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation to launch, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- Prior work experience with a minimum of 2-3 years on Product Management roles responsible for delivering finely-tuned Product Marketing strategies.
- Must have knowledge of Product Marketing with prior experience of working in Web-based products.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for Product Development will be an advantage.
- Proven experience of working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can apply with their Resume to: email@example.com
For more job details please visit: https://www.vantagecircle.com/careers/product-manager/