TRIBAC (Tripura Bamboo and Cane Development Centre) recruits Program Manager Oct 2019
Title: Program Manager
No of Post: 1
TRIBAC (Tripura Bamboo and Cane Development Centre), is looking for Programme Manager for Guwahati office. The Manager role is to monitor, supervise and support project staff for various programme of TRIBAC, from conception through to execution and management.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the planning and implementation of on-ground programmes.
• Monitor ,Evaluate, Write and Maintain weekly & monthly reports on programs regularly.
• Cultivate and maintain regular communication, through email, phone, and regular meetings between ground staff.
Skills and Qualities:
• Masters degree or equivalent experience (MSW/ MBA/ Mass Comm. will be preferable)
• Past experience desired
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to plan work and manage time effectively
The candidate should have the ability to think and work out of box
Last date of apply: 16 October-2019
Candidate should send online application along with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Will negotiate on the basis of qualification and experience.