Pioneer Carbide Private Limited recruits Purchase Executive in Byrnihat, Meghalaya May 2019
Name of the Organisation:
Pioneer Carbide Private Limited
Post:: Purchase Executive
Job Category: Engineering Job
Job Location: Byrnihat, Meghalaya
Job Description: A reputed Meghalaya based Ferro Alloy Manufacturing company is looking for Purchase Executive for its unit based in Byrnihat, Meghalaya.
Requisite Experience and Responsibilities:
– Responsibility for Raw materials such as (Carbon Paste, Charcoal, Coke, LAMC, Mill Scale, Quartz, HR Sheets & Natural Coal), packing material including vendor communication, negotiation, payment tracking and follow-up with finance dept., email verbal and written/text communications.
– Maintain critical stock level for all Raw Materials Orders and ensure each requisite raw material is available for production. Items for procurement may also include equipment / machinery such as CT’s, Circuit Breakers, Relays, Panels, Motors, Meters, Conductors, wires, Cables, Cranes, Hoists, PT’s, RVT’s, Valves, Coils, Transformers, Oils, Starters, etc. Items may include industrial spares such as Nuts, Bolts, Blades, Switches, Lights, Fuse, Gloves, Helmets and Boots etc.
– Handling Repairs of JCBs, Tippers, fork Lifts, etc.
– Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
– To prepare a list / log of all indents issued from factory – Send email / telephonic / verbal / written inquiry for all items received as per indents.
– Candidate needs to prepare comparison sheets for every item in MS Excel to arrive at L1 Price, Specs and Quality.
– Drafting and Sending Purchase Orders to vendors – Coordinate with Transport, Billing & Receipt of Interstate & Intrastate Purchase of Equipment.
– Developing and negotiating Vendors for Purchase for both within the state and other parts of India.
Job Specifications / Requirements: Prior Experience in Ferro Alloy/Steel Industry will be preferred. Good Communication and sharp Negotiation Skills shall be required. Interpersonal skills for handling local as well as interstate suppliers multi tasking, timely follow up with suppliers, positive attitude, hard work & sincerity is expected.
Educational Requirements: Candidate should be B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / Diploma holders in relevant stream.
Salary Range: As per Industry Standards. Other Benefits: Free Accommodation & Fooding at Plant. Candidates who fulfills the above criteria can contact at 8638175178 (Mr. Amit Gupta) for further details.
Please send your Resumes to:: email@example.com