Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) recruitment of Assistant [280 Posts] across India May 2019
EPFO Recruitment 2019
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation invites online application from eligible candidates. Currently it has 280 openings across India. As per the EPFO recruitment 2019 notification, these 280 vacancies are allocated for Assistant Posts. Eligible applicant can make the EPFO online registration from 30.05.2019. The last date for submission of EPFO online application is 25.06.2019.
EPFO recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Aspirants must have possessed degree from recognized university. Candidate’s age limit should be 20 years to 27 years. EPFO recruitment process will be based on written test. Applicants who have cleared the EPFO selection process will be appointed at anywhere in India. More details of EPFO vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of EPFO Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.05.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of EPFO online application||25.06.2019|
|Admit card download date||20.07.2019 to 30.07.2019|
|Preliminary Exam date||30.07.2019 & 31.07.2019|
Here you will get information of Assistant posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. You may visit www.epfindia.gov.in to get more details about this EPFO Assistant recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for EPFO Assistant
- Aspirants must have possessed degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s age limit should be 20 years to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- EPFO recruitment procedure will be based on written test (Preliminary & Main Exam).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental candidates/ Female/ EWS candidates.
- Online payment only will be accepted.
How to apply
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|