NIA Recruitment 2019
National Investigation Agency (NIA) is inviting offline applications for recruitment of Accountant, Assistant and Stenographer Grade – I vacancies. In total, 11 vacancies are allotted for above said government job. Eligible aspirants may send their prescribed application form along with all relevant documents through proper channel to given below postal address within 1 month of the Publication of this notification in the Employment News (i.e. 09th May 2019). Download job notification and prescribed application form at NIA official website (nia.gov.in).
All aspirants should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline from any recognized university/ institution. The selection will be made on through examination/ skill test/ interview. Finally, selected persons shall be posted at Guwahati, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi and Mumbai on deputation basis. Send your prescribed application form till the last date ends. Incomplete and applications received after the due date will be rejected. For more information about National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ nia.gov.in.
Details of NIA Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Employment Category||Central Govt.|
|Name of the Post||Accountant, Assistant and Stenographer Grade – I|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi and Mumbai|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Vacancy Details of National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Accountant||Rs. 35400 to 112400/-||01|
|Assistant||Rs. 35400 to 112400/-||04|
|Stenographer Grade – I||Rs. 35400 to 112400/-||06|
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Accountant, Assistant and Steno Recruitment 2019:
- Graduate Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in NIA official notification given below.
- Exam/ Skill Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Details of Postal Address
SP (Adm), NIA HQ, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||09.04.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||09.05.2019|
How to Apply
- Go to NIA official website – nia.gov.in
- Click on option – Recruitment & Training.
- Find the correct notification “Nominations invited for the post of Accountant, Assistant, and Stenographer Grade-I on deputation basis in NIA” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|