Urgent opening for the Post of Store Manager for Retail Outlet
Qualification: Any Graduate
CTC: 10000-15000 per month
Job Location – Guwahati
Serves customers by providing excellent service & orientation.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Focus.
- Tracking Budget Expenses.
- Vendor Relationships.
- Market Knowledge.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Planning.
- Management Proficiency.
- Client Relationships.
- Verbal Communication.
Minimum 1-2 Years from Retail background.
Both Male/Female preferable.
Interested candidate can send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7576832763 / 7576811988 / 9476520697
Freelance Consulting Services
7576832763 / 7576811988 / 9476520697
2nd Floor, Jivitesh Manor, Sreenagar Path, RG Baruah Road
Near SK Hazarika College, Guwahati
Website : www.fcs.org.in