Junbeel India Pvt. Ltd. recruits E-Commerce Marketing Executive in Guwahati Oct 2018
Hiring E-Commerce Marketing Executive:
Job Description: We are looking for passionate Marketing Executive to be a part of our marketing team who have the ability to think creatively, strategically and drive solid results to grow the business.
Salary: Based on interview. (Salary + Incentive)
Qualification: 10+2 (Preferred) / any Graduate with 1 or 2 years of prior marketing experience is preferred. Freshers with good communication skills may also apply.
Place of Posting: Guwahati (Interview will be held in Guwahati)
- High result orientation with a single-minded focus to meet targets.
- Ability to act on own initiative.
- Ability to perform under pressure and proven ability to achieve targets.
- Subject matter expert
- Good Communication and understanding
- Good negotiation
- Good listening
- Knowledge in photography
- Ability to use Information Technology
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Seller acquisition: You need to find sellers yourself. Register them, assist the seller in filling account information details, and launch the sellers.
- Provide Seller Services:
- Help Sellers to manage their account
- Help sellers get back on the seller dashboard
- Managing seller’s business, growing their business, etc.
- Coordinate seller store listings and help them to list products on Companies platform to initiate commerce.
- Helping sellers for shooting product images and upload in the platform.
- Manage seller communication and intervene to resolve disputes as and when required.
- Monitoring promotional activities at Marketplaces
- Product delivery: Pick & Drop on Daily Basis.
Should possess a two-wheeler, interested candidates please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company profile: Junbeel India Pvt. Ltd. is an uprising E-commerce Company that intends to make solemn efforts towards the promotion of ethnic food products, handicrafts, apparels, books and many more products native to North-Eastern India with a vision to introduce the sweet, ethnic flavours of the North-East to the entire world. Junbeel seeks to take the global market by storm with its amazing collection of handloom saris, exquisitely designed Mekhela Chadar(s) and an extensive assortment of really beautiful designer jewellery from the various districts of North-east India. It is the sole vision of Junbeel to build and design the latest and most contemporary products and services in Northeast India and then market it across the vast globe. Every core value is infused with constant learning and modification based on contemporaries to stay up to date and take Northeast India to the summit of online marketing.
Address: Takela Chiring Gaon, Dibrugarh-786001, Assam
Mobile No: +919365114744
E mail ID : email@example.com