Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruiting for 1212 Vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspector all over India Mar 2018
Recruitment Of Sub-Inspector In Delhi Police , CAPFs And Assistant Subinspectors In CISF Examination, 2018
Staff Selection Commission recruiting 1212 Vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspector
Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police/86 Post
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female/53 Post
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs:
Educational Qualification : Bachelorss degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Note-I: For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
Pay Scale :
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces) The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group „B? (Non-Gazetted),Non-Ministerial.
Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group „C? (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF: The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) and is classified as Group „C? (Non-Gazetted).
Selection Process :
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET),Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory. Detail of these Papers/ Tests are as follows:
I General Intelligence and Reasoning : Number of Questions : 50, Marks : 50
II General Knowledge and General Awareness : Number of Questions : 50, Marks : 50
III Quantitative Aptitude : Number of Questions : 50, Marks : 50
IV English Comprehension : Number of Questions : 50, Marks : 50
English language & Comprehension : Number of Questions : 200, Marks : 200
On the basis of their performance in Paper-I, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in PET/ PST Examination. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying marks in each part of Paper-I taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
Examination Centres & Centre Code :
1.Agra (3001),Allahabad (3003),Bareilly (3005),Gorakhpur (3007),Kanpur (3009),Lucknow (3010),Varanasi (3013),Bhagalpur (3201),Muzaffarpur (3205),Patna (3206).
2.Kolkata (4410),Port Blair (4802),Gangtok (4001),Bhubaneshwar (4604),Ranchi (4205).
- Bangalore (9001),Thiruvananthapuram (9211),Kochi (9204),Thrisur (9212),Gulbarga (9005),Mangalore (9008),Dharwar (9004),Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206),Mysore (9009).
- Delhi (2201),Jaipur (2405),Jodhpur (2406),Kota (2407),Bharatpur (2403),Bikaner (2404),Udaipur (2409),Ajmer (2401),Alwar (2402),Sriganganagar (2408),Dehradun (2002),Haldwani (2003),Almora (2001),Haridwar(2005).
- Guwahati (Dispur) (5105),Itanagar (5001),Dibrugarh (5102),Jorhat (5107),Silchar (5111),Imphal (5501),Shillong (5401),Ukhrul (5503),Aizwal (5701),Kohima (5302),Agartala (5601),Churachandpur (5502),Tura (5402),Goalpara (5104),Tezpur (5112),Lakhimpur (5109)
- Hyderabad (8002),Guntur (8001),Kurnool (8003),Rajahmundry (8004),Tirupati (8006),Chennai (8201),Puducherry (8401),Tiruchirapalli (8206),Vishakhapatnam (8007),Vijayawada(8008)
- Aurangabad (7202),Mumbai (7204),Kolhapur (7203),Nagpur (7205),Panaji (7801),Pune (7208),Ahmedabad (7001),Vadodara (7002),Rajkot (7006),Nashik (7207),Amravati (7201),Surat (7007),Kutch (7010),Thane (7210)
- Indore (6006),Jabalpur(6007),Jagdalpur (6203),Chindwara (6003),Bilaspur (6202),Satna (6014),Ratlam (6011),Sagar (6015),Durg (6205),Raipur (6204),Bhopal (6001),Gwalior (6005).
- Leh (1005),Chandigarh (1601),Jammu (1004),Srinagar (J&K) (1007),Shimla (1203),Hamirpur (1202).
Hiring Process : Written-test
Job Role : HR / Admin
How to apply
Important Dates :
Date of advertisement: 03-03-2018
Dates of Computer Based Examinations: Paper-I: 04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018 Paper-II: 01-12-2018
Closing date for receipt of application: 02-04-2018 (up to 5.00 PM)
Address to be send :
Regional Director(CR),Staff Selection Commission, 21-23 Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002
Regional Director (ER),Staff Selection Commission,1st MSO Building, (8th Floor) 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020.
Regional Director (KKR),Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560034
Regional Director (NR),Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504
Regional Director(NER),Staff Selection Commission, Housefed Complex, West End Block, Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Road,Dispur Guwahati, Assam-781006
Regional Director (SR),Staff Selection Commission, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006
Regional Director (WR),Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020
Dy. Director (MPR),Staff Selection Commission, “J-5 Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001
Dy. Director (NWR),Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017
The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976, primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government, except the post for which recruitment was made by Railway Service Commission and the industrial establishments. Functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been further widened and now it carries out recruitment for Group B and Group C posts under the Central Government. The Commission thus recruits the major work force for the Central Government, including the Central Para-military Forces