ITBP Recruitment 2018
Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites applications for the post of 134 Constable (Driver). Apply Online before 15 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ITBP Job Details :
- Post Name : Constables (Driver)
- No. of Vacancy : 134 Posts (UR -47, SC – 68, ST – 05 & OBC – 14)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21700-69100/-
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution and a valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy motor vehicle with overall minimum two years experience in driving.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 27 years as on 15.03.2018
Job Location : All India
ITBP Selection Process : Selection will be based on physical efficiency test (PET) and physical standard test (PST), Written Examination & Skill Test.
Application fee : Candidates belonging to General(UR)/ OBC category have to pay Rs. 100/- through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply ITBP Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 14.02.2018 to 15.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.03.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19143_15_1718b.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/