Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Electrical recruitment in IOCL for its Guwahati Refinery, Assam
Code : 101
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
No. of Post : 20 (UR-10, ST-03, OBC (NCL)-07)
Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC & SC candidates & 45% in case of ST candidates against reserved positions.
Area of Experience : Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
Code : 103
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)
No. of Post : 01 (UR-01)
Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
Area of Experience : Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation/maintenance of Power Generators/ Distribution SubStations (LT & HT at 0.4 KV & 6.6 KV level or above respectively)/ Maintenance of HT/LT Switch gears (PCC/MCC)/ Transformers/Motors/ ACBs/VCBs/ UPS/Battery Chargers/ Variable speed drives/protective relays including electromagnetic/ Static/ Numerical relays in Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers / Power Plants/ large industrial establishments.
Code : 104
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)
No. of Post : 07 (UR-03, ST-01, OBC (NCL)-03)
Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC & ST candidates & 45% in case of ST candidates against reserved positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
Area of Experience : Minimum one year of post qualification experience in maintenance/ overhauling of rotary equipment such as Compressors, Gas/ Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals/ Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal/ Anti-friction),Safety valves, etc; in Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemical/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizer/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishment.
Code : 105
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)
No. of Post : 01 (UR-01)
Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Area of Experience : Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc., in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers /Power Plants/ Gas Processing Industry/ large industrial establishments
Pay Scale : Rs.11,900-32,000/-
Age : Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 28.02.2018
1. The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
2. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
3. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered againstreserved positions.
4. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
5. Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a kill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT for each discipline shall beconducted by a duly constituted committee.
6. In case of tie of marks in the written test for the last position on the Shortlist for SPPT, all such candidates shall be called for the SPPT, even if the total number exceeds the prescribed ratio. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
Fee : General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) through SBI e- collect only. SC/ST/PwBD/EXM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply Online.
After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to The Advertiser, Guwahati GPO, Post Box No -46, Meghdoot Bhawan, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001, Assam along with all supporting documents & a photograph under self attestation, by ordinary post so as to reach us by 24.03.2018.
Important Dates for Candidates:
Date Of Opening Of Online Application : 17.02.2018
Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application : 10.03.2018
Last Date Of Receipt Of Printout Of Online Application Form Along with Supporting Documents: 24.03.2018
Tentative Date Of Written Test : 25.03.2018
Likely Date Of Publication Of Written Test Result : 17.04.2018