APSC Recruitment 2018
Assam Public Service Commission invites application for the post 11 Assistant Geologist. Apply before 19 January 2018. Quali01ation/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 15/2017
APSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Geologist
- No. of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.30000-110000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.12700/-
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Second class master degree (M.Sc.) in Geology or equivalent degree in applied Geology from an university or an institution recognized by the Govt.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 43 years As on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Assam
APSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test / Viva-voce interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply APSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet / recent photograph send to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 29.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 29.01.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://apsc.nic.in/Advt_15-2017.pdf
- Download Application Form :http://apsc.nic.in/Direct%20Recruitment%20Form.pdf