Position Name – Digital Marketing + Customer Support Executive
Job Location– Six Mile, Guwahati
Who we are
We are India’s largest corporate employee privilege program, a SaaS solution for employee privileges and currently have 7 of the top 10 Indian IT firms as our clients. We have offices in Delhi, Hyderabad and are expanding rapidly our team in Guwahati – Six Mile. We have partnered with major eCommerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, etc to provide customized deals and discounts to corporate employees in India.
We are looking for a young and dynamic individual for Digital Marketing + Customer Support Executive, having eCommerce knowledge, who will be part of our Operations team in Guwahati.
About the role
- We are a digital marketing platform for brands and we also aggregate deals/offers from various online shopping sites.
- Responsible for gathering of new coupons and deals from around the web.
- Display of accurate and compelling offers/coupon with proper description and detail information required for a user friendly experience.
- Test existing coupons/deals/offers on a regular basis at the merchant website to ensure the coupon/deal/offer is still working.
- Work with affiliate management team to ensure that key revenue earning merchant partners have compelling content on their pages at all times.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends.
- Provide technical support and customer service to customers about their queries via Emails, Phone and Chat.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification – MBA / PGDM and technical graduates.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Fluent professional English proficiency.
- Very good typing speed.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Digital Marketing.
- Logical thinker with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Must be a creative thinker and have good marketing ideas.
- Willingness to help our customers and provide them with a personal experience.
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team.
- You hold yourself to high ethical standards.
What you get
- Remuneration will be among best in industry.
- Opportunity to get into a growth phase startup with associated perks.
How to apply
Please send your resume to: email@example.com