Position Name – Android Developer
Job Location– Six Mile, Guwahati
Who we are
We are India’s largest corporate employee privilege program, a SaaS solution for employee privileges and currently have 7 of the top 10 Indian IT firms as our clients. We have offices in Hyderabad and Delhi, also expanding rapidly our team in Guwahati –Six Mile.
Who we want
We are looking for an Android Developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including smart phones and tablets.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B-Tech/M-Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development and Android development.
- Experience in working with Android SDK, JAVA, JSON, REST, third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Have published one or more Android Apps in the App Store will be an added advantage.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to learn and adapt to the fast moving technology environment.
What you get
- Remuneration will be among best in industry.
- Opportunity to get into a growth phase startup with associated perks.
How to apply
Please send your resume to: email@example.com