|General information and identification of the job:
Name Designation/Rank:Sr. Co-worker / Co-worker (Education)
Areas of Responsibility
1. To Support the SOS Mother in the development of children
2. To support the SOS Mother in development of her family
3. To support the Children’s Village community
Organize leisure and developmental activities for children on individual, group and community basis.
Organize community activities like evening prayer and festivals Contribute to ensuring safety and security of every one in the community
4. Helping in bringing children home
• Support the child admission process by collecting information about the child’s background and present situation by Home studies.
Support in settling of young people and continuing relationships
5. Supporting Village Director in organizing external resources
Taking care of visitors and sponsors as necessary
6. Other Responsibilities
As assigned by Village Director
Key Performance Indicators
• Academic performance of children
Within SOS India:
Outside SOS India:
Qualifications & Experience:
As per norms of the organization.
We need only Female Candidates but for Rourkela, need male candidate. Candidates meeting the above requirements may send in their CVs to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
For more details about the organization, please visit our Website: www.soscvindia.org