There are huge requirement of nurses in Ireland govt. hospitals. Through National Career Service they want to higher Nurses with B.Sc Nursing or GNM with one year of Experience.
So can you post this in your Website. for details the candidates can visit Model Career Center or call 9435221155.
- GNM/BSc. in Nursing (Male/Female)
- Min. 12 months of post registration work experience in the hospital mandatory
- Academic IELTS: OA – 7; L/R – 6.5; W/S – 7
- Assistance provided for registration with NMBI and reimbursement of fee paid to NMBI (€495)
- Excellent salary ranges €30,537 to €43,800 as per HSE and experience
- Overtime and holidays remuneration extra
- Reimbursement of flight ticket from India to Dublin, return Dublin to India
- Reimbursement of AWS fee (€250), Visa Fee
- Free Adaptation, Free Initial accommodation, Free Green Card Permit
- Free Flight tickets from India to Dublin, return Dublin to India
- Other Benefits as per HSE, Pension & relocation package
- Family allowed to join