Medhassu e Solutions (India) Private Limited recruits MS SQL DBA in Guwahati Dec 2015
3 to 4 years of Database Administration in MS SQL Server.
Responsible for database design, creation, implementation, testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
1. Understanding and experience with server-client computing and relational database environments
2. Should have Knowledge on Database Administration activities (like Backup, Recovery, High availability Solutions and Replication).
- Should be willing to work on basis of oncall support.
4. Should be Willing to learn new technologies
- Should have sound knowledge on SQL Server Architecture.
- Should be sound in T-SQL Scripting, Writing Stored Procedures, Tuning of Queries and Stored Procedures
- Help developers to improve the performance of the SQL queries and T-SQL code.
4. Will be installing and configuring new SQL Servers
- Will ensure databases are backed up and recovery processes are tested.
6. Will be responding to support and performance issues on Microsoft SQL server
7. Resolve incidents raised through alerts / calls / emails.
8. Change Management for any production changes like apply updates and patches, tuning, resource trending, and administration.
9. Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act.
10. Audit, modify, and amend data in systems as needed.
11. Monitor of database infrastructure systems health, assess alarm conditions
- Monitor database servers for bottle necks. Publish a list of resource-intensive queries on the server and suggest ways to improve performance
13. Validate overall service availability, performance, integrity, redundancy, security, and business continuity. Conduct disaster recovery testing and backup and recovery testing.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on database infrastructure, procedures, and policies.
MS SQL Certification
It would be great if the candidate also know any of the NoSQL DBs – Mongo or Cassandra.
About Us :
Medhassu e Solutions (India) Private Limited (Medhassu) is a software technology concern providing end-to-end cost effective turnkey software solutions to its customers. Since its inception in 2002 in Hyderabad, Medhassu e Solutions (India) Private Limited has established itself as a prime player in e-governance having rich experience in implementing right, scalable and multi-user solutions to small, large and government organizations using open-source technologies like LINUX, JAVA and LAMP.
Our development centre is ISO 9001:2008 assessed which helps us to continually provide high value, high quality deliverables to our clients. Medhassu has developed and implemented software applications in domains such as Work Flow Management, Vehicle and Service Station Management, Fleet Management, Accounting, Engineering, Scientific and High Power Computing Applications.
The vision of Medhassu is to be a technology partner of choice for forward looking customers, to engineer meaningful technology solutions to help business entities, to improve governments and to propel societies forward.
With this vision, Medhassu has made it its mission to be competitive and proactive in providing software solutions to customers by continuously striving to exceed their expectations.
Since its inception, Medhassu has executed various projects in Government organizations, Overseas organizations, Private companies, and Educational institutions.
Currently, Medhassu is executing e-District project of Rs 75 Crores order value in all the 27 districts of the state of Assam. This project is a Mission Mode Project (MMP) under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) funded by the Government of India On September 21, 2015, the Project was inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Assam.
Medhassu’s major clients have been :
- Manyam Khaja Universal, USA
- Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON), Assam,
- Arunachal Pradesh IT Development & Service Ltd., Itanagar,
- Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation Limited, Bangalore,
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Development Corporation Limited, Hyderabad;
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam,
- Assam State Agricultural Marketing Board (ASAMB), Assam
- Guwahati Municipal Corporation (GMC), Assam
- Guwahati Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Assam
- Department of Statistics, Arunachal Pradesh
- Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation (KEONICS), Karnataka
For more details, please log onto our website http://www.medhassu.in
Kindly share profile at, firstname.lastname@example.org